Customer Service Representative
- £18,916 starting salary, increasing to £20,755 after 6 months + 3% flexible benefits
- Closing date:
- Working hours:
- 37.5 Hours
Your new company:
The Lowell group is one of the UK’s leading debt purchasing companies. At Lowell, we actively work together with our customers to improve their financial well-being. Our aim is to build strong relationships with our customers and to understand their circumstances, resulting in the best payment plan for them. Our personable approach and understanding is why we’ve achieved an exceptional 3 star rating by ‘Investor in Customers’ for the last two years and why we’re one of the market leaders in our industry.
Your new role:
We’re looking for Customer Account Associates to join our dynamic, growing team. The role is based in our call centre where you will be talking to our customers to understand their individual needs and to facilitate their financial situation to make appropriate recommendations in terms of affordable payment plans and to reach a mutually acceptable agreement. We work ethically and always treat the customer fairly, with quality customer service at the heart of everything we do.
What you will need to be successful:
You will have experience working in a fast paced customer service role working towards targets and KPI’s, as well as GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent. We are looking for outstanding communicators with excellent interpersonal and listening skills who can deliver an exceptional service. Previous call centre experience is desirable but not essential.
You will have proven experience demonstrating:
- The Ability to empathise with clients
- Sound time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- High personal and work standards – attention to detail and accuracy of records
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Ability to ensure that data is processed correctly and kept confidential at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding environment
What you will get in return:
- £18,916 progressing to £20,755 after probation + bonus + benefits!
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including Cycle to Work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week’s worth of holiday (subject to start date)
- Excellent coaching and training
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
- Clear progression flight path to allow you to build and grow your career
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now! We can’t wait to meet you!
**All offers are subject to pre-employment checks**