Compliance Monitoring Analyst
- up to £24,500 + 3% Flex Benefits + Discretionary Bonus + Contributory Pension
- Shift Pattern:
- Monday - Friday 9am to 5.15pm
- Closing date:
- Working hours:
- 37.5 hours per week Hours
We are looking for a methodical Compliance Monitoring Analyst to support the delivery of the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan (‘CMP’) through completion of call and written quality scoring oversight for primarily, Collections, Customer Services and outsourced Debt Collection Agencies (DCAs).
What will you be doing?
- Scoring a set number of calls, written correspondence and customer journeys assessed by the 1st Line Quality Team for operational areas, using a number of systems and processes across both Lowell (Debt Purchase) and Fredrickson (Third Party Collections).
- Undertaking desk-based Compliance Monitoring activity and Customer Outcome reviews in accordance with the CMP, to assess adherence to relevant regulations and with internal policies, processes and procedures.
- Reducing business risk and improving customer outcomes by identifying issues and trends early in the monitoring process, by way of reviewing operational agent interactions with customers and also through oversight of the 1st Line QA activity, then taking appropriate action to raise awareness within the business.
- Providing written feedback to 1st Line Quality Monitors and working with them to address call quality issues.
- Attending call calibration sessions with peer group to drive consistency across the department.
- Building and maintaining relationships with business areas to help facilitate colleague engagement in compliance activity.
- Proactively keeping up-to-date with relevant regulatory changes and also internal requirements including; policies, processes, guidance and specifically the call and written quality standards.
- Supporting the delivery of monthly ad-hoc Compliance reviews as required by the Compliance management team, which may include undertaking sample testing relating to customer events, validating potential risk issues/events and providing support to test regulatory/business changes.
What do you need?
- Highly developed listening skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer focus
- Organisation skills
- Methodical and able to work within defined processes
- Analytical skills to help deliver improved customer solutions, in line with the Lowell shared values.
- Experience of Quality Checking preferred, but not essential
- Understanding of Call Quality
- Understanding of current regulations such as FCA – CONC / DISP and Data Protection
- Has a sound knowledge of TCF
- Knowledge of Consumer Credit regulation
- Collections experience preferred, but not essential
- Microsoft Office skills
- Educated to GCSE standard
How we reward you
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including Cycle to Work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and more!
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
As one of the UK’s leading and most respected credit management companies, we believe in the importance of good relationships. Whether that’s with our customers or our people.
We want to listen to and understand our customers, not judge them, so that we can find the most affordable and fair ways to help them pay off their debts. Fairness runs through everything we do.
We believe our greatest assets are our people and we’re keen to develop teams who want to make a difference.
Have we sparked your interest? Get in touch– we’d love to hear from you!