- Lowell Solicitors
- 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus + contributory pension.
- Closing date:
- Working hours:
- 37.5 Hours
At Lowell, we know our people are our biggest asset, and acting in our client’s best interest is our highest priority. To facilitate the best client experience, we’re looking for a diligent Legal Administrator to join our team.
What will you be doing?
As a Legal Administrator you’ll assist our solicitors in the effective handling of litigated cases, or complex matters within a small claims environment.
Building relationships with all internal departments and clients will be part of your role, along with liaising with our clients to ensure all documents and information are obtained within satisfactory turnaround times, so you will be an excellent communicator, and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
You’ll also deal with Court correspondence, review part admissions, and defences, and process and distribute incoming mail, so you will have superb attention to detail skills.
• Actively contribute to our culture of ‘doing the right thing’.
• Remain compliant with SRA and FCA regulations and industry best practice.
• Demonstrate that the client is at the heart of the business through their behaviours and mind-set.
What will you need to bring?
• Previous experience of dealing with queries from Defendants and third parties.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Desirable - experience of dealing with consumer litigation matters.
• Desirable - experience of dealing with clients or suppliers by telephone is desirable.
You’ll also need to be:
• Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) or above; or qualified by experience
How we reward you:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including Cycle to Work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week’s worth of holiday (subject to start date)
- Excellent coaching and training
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
About Lowell Solicitors
Lowell Solicitors is a law firm, approved and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, which operates independently from but is a member of the Lowell Group.
Lowell Solicitors provide litigation services to the group and to our external third party clients.
We believe our greatest assets are our people. We’re keen to develop teams who want to make a difference and we offer them fantastic rewards and benefits for being part of our success.
Have we sparked your interest? Get in touch before the (date) - we’d love to hear from you