Customer Support Advisor
- Customer Management
- £22,000 + 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus + contributory pension
- Closing date:
- Working hours:
- 37.5 Hours
Lowell is one of Europe’s largest credit management companies, with operations in the UK, Germany and Austria and a vision to be the best in its field in Europe. At Lowell we work with our customers to improve their financial well-being. We take the time to get to know each customer and better understand their individual circumstances, working out the best payment plan for them. Our personal approach is why we’ve been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years.
We’re now looking for a Customer Support Advisor to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Assess individual circumstances and make decisions within your remit to offer the most appropriate solution to the customer.
- Ensuring the customer queries are resolved at the first point of contact by adopting a ‘right first time’ and Treating Customers Fairly ethos.
- To deliver excellent customer service by responding to customers payment offers and agreeing affordable solutions
- Write bespoke letters that tailor to customers individual circumstances
You’ll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous customer services experience is desirable.
- Previous telephone, or letter, or email writing experience is desirable.
- GCSE Grade C or above in English Language or equivalent by experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and 3rd parties in writing and by telephone.
- Be able to empathise and treat each customer as an individual to ensure the most appropriate solution is put in place for the business and the customer.
- Letter writing skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and make decisions on own initiative
- Strong problem solving skills
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week’s worth of holiday subject to start date
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
- Excellent coaching and training
If this sounds like the role for you, and you’re eligible to work in the UK we’d love to hear from you.
So, apply today – what have you got to lose?!